Sunday, September 7, 2014

Phantom Fit Reflective Ankle Bands Review


Hello all! This weekend I got a lovely surprise in the mail with the Phantom Fit reflective ankle bands. The package consisted of a black bag with a pair of bright velcro bands. The bands are able to be used on the ankle or the upper arm, pretty much anywhere that has a circumference of bigger than 10 inches! I am really not a big fan of having things around my ankles when I run and I usually wear reflection gear on my upper arms. 



I love to run and in the summertime, sometimes the best time to run is in the late evening! Unfortunately, running in the early mornings or in the late evenings can mean dark skies and poor visibility from cars or other people on the road. I usually wear a little blinking red light on my right arm but that is not enough for any cars or trucks approaching me from the front. I was very excited to use this and actually be safe for once on my run. The band fit snug on my upper arms and loosely on my ankles. They are covered in a very bright yellow, the edges are wrapped in reflective materials, and the ends connect with a very strong velcro.

I tied up my sneakers, put on my GPS watch, and hit the streets! As the sun was setting, I was ready to see what these little bands can do. I am pretty sure that I was visible from space and felt very safe from any oncoming traffic. They did not budge at all from my upper arm nor did they feel tight or uncomfortable.

Ultimately, I am VERY happy that Phantom Fit let me review their product because it is exactly what I needed as winter is approaching and the sun sets much earlier. The reflective bands are visible from over 1000 feet, the velcro is very strong and durable, and the bands are very lightweight, comfortable, and you cannot even notice they are on you at all. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to run, bike, walk the dog, or just do any outdoor activity in the dark. If you are interested in the Phantom Fit reflective ankle band, click here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment