Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Moda Vox Box review

My Moda Vox Box review below :)


Moda Vox Box contained :

  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara
    • I loved this mascara! It had a very strange brush that I had never seen before, shaped like half a heart. It formed very well to the shape of my eye and reached some lashes that other brushes never reached. The only thing I didn't like too much was the fact that it did clump a little and my lashes were a little harder to curl.
  • Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick
    • I never use lipstick but I figured since I got it, I should try it. I actually really liked the shade that it came in and wasn't as bold as the cherry tomato red that everyone seems to have a lot of confidence for, except for me. It stayed on for a good 4 hours before I had to reapply and it didn't smudge all over my face.
  • Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner
    • If I don't use lipstick, I don't use lipliner, EVER. So, I applied this onto my lips and I didn't really know what to expect. It is clear so you cannot see it, god forbid you bring back a 90's fashion mistake. I don't love or hate this product, I don't think I needed it.
This photo contains all of the products I described above. 

  • Puffs SoftPack
    • These tissues are so soft, they are perfect for someone who is sick and has a very raw nose from cheap tissues. The "box" it came in is also soft and collapsable so when I ended up getting sick, I used this box as a pillow. I recommend this brand and tissue.
  • Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer
    • If you are in a career where you frequently have to wash your hands or work out in the cold causing cracked hands, I suggest using this moisturizer. I am a nurse and wash my hands a total of 3 million times per shift, making my hands so raw and pained from the cracks. I took the 1 week challenge and my hands have never been so soft. I am sad to have finished my container amongst myself and my coworkers, I plan on purchasing a larger container for work! This is a must have.
  • resource Natural Spring Water
    • I am not a fan of water, even though its a requirement to live. I only drink water when working out and figured to take this with me to my yoga class. It was very refreshing and tasty after a strenuous work out! You definitely taste the difference from other bottled waters.
  • Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask
    • This is my FAVORITE product from the Moda Vox Box and I have already purchased two other bottles. It instructs you to apply this cream into your hair after a shower and comb thoroughly. I have extremely frizzy curly hair and this mask tamed all crazy hairs that I had flying around. It left my hair feeling absolutely flawless and soft. I have only used the mask and not their other products but I would assume that the other styles would work just as well as this one! See photo below for my hair after applying the mask!
  • Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa
    • I don't think anyone can go wrong with everyone's favorite brand of hot cocoa, Swiss Miss. The taste of this hot cocoa is so much stronger and tastier than their past hot cocoas. It is a must have for these cold Autumn/Winter nights. Doesn't hurt to add any extra marshmallows, theres never enough marshmallows. 
I definitely recommend all of these products except for the lip liner, I just didn't see the purpose of it. Did you receive this Moda Vox Box free from influenster for testing purposes too? If so, let me know what you liked below. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment