Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Silicon Devices Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Review


Hello everyone! I got the Silicon Devices wireless bluetooth earbuds for free in return for an honest review. The earbuds came in a small box with a zip up case, a USB charger, multiple ear buds in different sizes, and a user manual. The earbuds themselves were very easy to set up, turn on, and to charge. It took about two hours for them to charge completely and then I was able to go out the door on my run.


The device is turned on by a small button on the right earbud that you hold down for about 5 seconds until the lights start flashing. There are also volume control buttons on the same ear bud and the music can be paused and played with the buttons as well. 

The ear buds are labeled with right and left and simple to insert into your ears without any problems. The sound was very clear and the volume was perfect. I was even able to make a phone call with the earbuds because of the microphone installed into it. 

These earbuds are able to be used with an iPhone 4-6, Android, and other Bluetooth capable devices. Simply go to your settings and turn on Bluetooth and sync the headphones to your phone. Simple as that. 


Whether your favorite activities include running, biking, walking the dogs, hiking, lifting weights.. or even a commute to work on a train, bus, or relaxing watching some Netflix on your couch, these earbuds are perfect for the occasion. 

I had never used wireless earbuds before and I have to say I fell in love with them instantly. No tangling of wires and smacking all over my body when I take each step. I personally used them only for running and walking and only had one problem. Whenever I adjusted the right earbud, I would always accidentally hit the "pause" or "play" button and my music would stop. Other than that, the earbuds stayed in place with no problem and the volume was more that adequate. They are super light weight and comfortable, with no movement at all.

If you are interested in the Silicon Devices wireless bluetooth earbuds, click here for their Amazon page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment