Monday, May 1, 2017

LEWONDE Deep Tissue Massager Spike Foot Massage Ball review

I received a deep tissue massager spike ball from Lewonde at a discount in return for an honest review. Last month, my fiancé and I started working out and running again. We tried plastic and foam rollers, bath salts, and lots and lots of ice packs to help our aching muscles. Our backs and feet were always sore from always working and exercising. This ball is a life saver!

The ball is about the size of a tennis ball and has little spikes that are meant to be acupressure spots to help hit all those aches and pains that we have. It is a perfect size to go right under your foot or to roll on your back and release tension that almost everyone stores in their back.

I used this ball a lot for my plantar fasciitis and my tender points in my back/shoulders. Its very easy to use, either press against the ball on the floor, wall, or have someone press it into your sore muscles for relief. The ball also comes with instructions in an e-book sent via email.





If you're interested in this product, check out their Amazon page here. I did receive this product at a discount but my reviews are 100% honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment