Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Influenster Endless Summer Voxbox


Here is the Endless Summer Vox Box from Influenster. It contained eyeliner and mascara from Max Factor X, teas from Numi, leave in conditioner from Not Your Mother's, nail polish from Seche, and protein shakes from Irontek.



A photo posted by Jennifer ❤️ (@influenster23) on

I loved the color nail polish I got from Seche.  It was in a 2 step process, the color and then the top coat. It was easy to apply but was very disappointed with how long it lasted. It only lasted about a day on my nails before it began to chip.



The Way to Grow leave in conditioner from Not Your Mother's is great. The smell is delightful and it leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth. I have been using it for about a month and have noticed an improvement in my ends from the product. Did I mention how great it smells??



My favorite product in this voxbox is hands down the tea from Numi. I got 3 samples and they all tasted incredible. One of the flavors tasted like hot chocolate... yes, hot chocolate. I had to re-read the label to make sure that it was tea! The turmeric tea is wonderful for so many qualities, mainly because it is anti-inflammatory. I have purchased this tea since drinking it from this box and will probably continue to use this brand. I recommend it to any tea lover out there!

I received all of these products to review from Influenster. All of my opinions are 100% my own and honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment