Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dial Acne Control Review



**I received Dial Acne Control face wash and body wash complimentary of BzzAgent for testing purposes.**

For some reason in the summer, my face decides to be both dry and oily at the same time. I never thought this was possible but thank goodness for Dial for creating an amazing face wash! My face felt clean after the first wash and after 3-4 days, it was like my face had completely peeled into one with no pimples or acne! It truly was magic. 

As you may know, I am training for a couple half marathons so I am constantly drenched in sweat, not to mention it is summertime. My body is always wet and sweaty, causing a lot of irritation, equalling out to acne. I tried out the body wash and it was amazing. My skin cleared up in about a week. Of course, changing out of sweaty clothes quickly can cause less irritation so it's important to prevent as well! 

I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It really does work!  As soon as my samples run out, I am heading to the store to buy myself a bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment