Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Spring Fling Vox Box Review (May 2014)




I was able to receive a spring fling box box from influenster for free! I just need to review the products and voila! As soon as I opened the box, I was overwhelmed by what I received. First off, the playtex sport fresh balance tampons are the bombbbbb. They work great. I used them for a few 5ks and had no complaints. The Nivea skin forming hydrating cream was also excellent. I use it right before bed and my skin looks so much better. What a difference! The retroglam scandaleyes by rimmel London was very very good too. The color was perfectly black and no clumping. My eyelashes are hard to curl but these really worked for me! Of course with the help of an eyelash curler. The one product I didn’t really enjoy too much was the kiss nails everlasting French. They were okay to put on, somewhat difficult with glue but that could easily be due to being clumsy. The nail color was excellent I loved the pearly white! The length was okay. But they started coming off after day one. So if anyone has a tedious career or lifestyle, I don’t think these would work well for you. Also, they gave us a Labor Day movie air freshener that smells like apple pie

No comments:

Post a Comment