Monday, September 15, 2014

Rimmel London Badge winner!

Hello everyone! So a few months back, I participated in the Spring Fling Vox Box from Influenster and was able to unlock the Rimmel London badge! For unlocking the badge, I won a package from the company and this was what came in the box!


First up was the Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless with Grow Lash Complex. It says that lashes will look up to 126% longer in 30 days. There were two liquid eyeliners- Scandaleyes precision micro eyeliner with an ultra fine tip and Scandaleyes with thick & thin eyeliner. I am very excited to try these two eyeliners out because I am an eyeliner addict. The last two items were Rimmel London Show Off lip laquer in Nude Eclipse and Big Bang. I am not a big fan of super ruby red lips on me but my mother is. I can't wait to use the nude color as it is my favorite lip color EVER!


So I know this isn't the best quality photo but it was all I could manage before work this morning. I am wearing the Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless mascara, the Scandaleyes ultra fine tip eyeliner, and the Show Off lip laquer in nude eclipse. I have to say that the mascara DID make my eye lashes significantly longer and the brush didn't cause my lashes to clump (best property of a mascara am I right??) The only bad thing was my eyelashes were very hard to curl with my curler. I naturally have very pathetic looking eyelashes but my curler always succeeds at making them look like fans. I might have to do some experimenting with the mascara and curling order to get them looking nice. The eyeliner was a wonder, applying very easily with a very thin black line. It was waterproof but I was able to wipe it off with some water quite easily when it was still wet. The lip laquer didn't stay on very easily even with a gloss over it. Maybe with a few layers on, it will stay on?? 

I think a few more times of experimenting with all this Rimmel London US make up will show me how well all these products really work but I am over all very very happy with the eye liner. In a month, I shall see if my lashes are longer like they advertise. 

Did any of you get the Rimmel London US badge from Influenster? If so, tell me how you liked it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment