Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Body Glide review

Hello everyone! This week I was able to review an awesome must have for long distance runners. Training for a half marathon always equals blisters and chafing but thank the lord for body glide.

Body glide is the original antiblister and anti chafing balm. It looks just like a stick of deodorant and is super easy and not messy to apply. Just a small amount can go a long way and can be placed anywhere except eyes and mouth. It does not leave an oily or sticky residue. It is also resistant to perspiration and is hypoallergenic.

I personally use this on my chub rub thighs and it works marvels. I also place it under my arms and on my bra line with much success. I have tried this on my feet since I tend to get blisters on the balls and heels but unfortunately it didn't help too much. If I run more than 10 miles, my feet tend to develop blisters but that is just an inevitable occurence.

Even though I don't have too much success with my feet blisters, I highly recommend this to anyone who experiences chafing and blisters on a daily basis. Whether it be for running, walking, weight lifting, or just a hot day in the sun, this Body Glide is definitely for you!!

Check out this product on their Amazon page here.

I received this product at a discount for an honest review. However, my opinion is 100% my own.
#bodyglide

No comments:

Post a Comment