Monday, April 11, 2016

Vinebrook wrap bracelet review

It has been a long time since I posted anything on this blog. Getting my bachelors degree in nursing is taking up all my time but I hope to rev this site up since I plan on graduating in about a month.



Anyway! I have gotten lots of stuff to review lately but loved my Vinebrook wrap bracelet so much. It has leather outer bands and multi-colored beads on the inside. It is easily fastened with a loop and button and should fit any size wrist. I loved how the beads match my Fitbit and pretty much all of my clothes! They had colors to match anyone's preferences.

Check out their Etsy shop here.
Check out their Instagram here.

I did receive this product at a discount but it in no way influenced this review. I plan on going back and buying a summer colored wrap bracelet for the warmer season!

No comments:

Post a Comment