Thursday, April 30, 2015

Styles 2 Fitness Massage Stick Roller Review!

Hello y'all! I have a new review for everyone and it has been a total lifesaver for this past month. It is the Styles II Fitness Massage Stick Roller.


This Styles 2 Fitness massage stick roller is meant to bring relief to tight muscles and trigger points. I am a runner and I have fibromyalgia, quite a horrible combo when it comes to muscle tightness. I have used foam rollers in the past but they can get bulky and difficult to travel with. This muscle roller is portable, small and easy to work with, and efficient. The little rollers are hard and get to the knots very well. It is very easy for you to use or for someone to use on you. The handles allow you to have a tight grip and allows you to put the perfect amount of pressure onto your knots or pressure points.

This product is very easy to use on yourself, especially on your hips, thighs, calves, or feet. You may need assistance if you need to get your lower back, glutes, shoulders, or arms. Nonetheless, this massage roller is simple and to the point. Simply grab the handles, place the stick on the spot that is giving you soreness, and put as much pressure as you can tolerate to get the knot/muscle tension out. Repeat this step a few times and then do it a couple times a day. You will feel like a whole new person in a matter of days. 

Check out my YouTube video to see how it's used and what it looks like in action:




I highly recommend this product and their customer service is incredible. I received this product in return for an honest review and I can honestly say that I bring this stick with me everywhere. After every race, I can pull it out of my car and massage my IT band or calves. If you are a runner, weight lifter, someone who has muscle tightness, this product is definitely for you! Check out their Amazon page here

No comments:

Post a Comment